The lecture rooms are organized as follows:
- Room 1: Main lecture room, equipped with OHP, TV, Video and Video Projector. Can accommodate 36 students.
- Room 2: Equipped with OHP and can accommodate 16 students
- Room 3: Is used as the computer room and has as installation 12 networked computers, printing, scanning and internet facilities.
- Room 4: Can accommodate 20 students
- Room 5: Is used as a reading room as well as lectures (small discussion classes)
- Room 6: Can accommodate 25 students
- Room 7: Can accommodate 12 students and is used for small workshop classes
- Room 8: used for administration and students counselling
- Room 9: Used for Accounting and Finance classes
- Room 10: Used for HRM and related lectures
- Room 11: Used for discussion and Case studies
- Room 12: Used for Degree courses
Each classroom has the facility to be connected to the LAN
The entire offices are connected to the Internet on a lease line and therefore, students can have access to the web according to their time.
Sagittarius does not have a library as such but maintains a good stock of reference materials and books which are always at the disposal of our students.
However, any candidate joining Sagittarius automatically enjoys membership priviledges at the British Council library. We have a working arrangement with the BC.
Our administration staff will look after all administration aspects of the students, including registration and examinations entries. However, candidates are strongly advised to respect the deadlines. These are posted on the front page of the VLE (Virtual Learning Environment).